- Select My ALLBLK at the top right of the website.
- Select Manage Account in the dropdown menu.
- From here, you can review your account status, change your email and/or password, cancel your membership, update billing information, apply a promo code, and more.
Please note that there may be different steps to update your billing information or cancel your membership if you are billed by a third party (see below).
Billed through a third party?
If you signed up for ALLBLK through a third-party such as iTunes, Google Play, Roku, Comcast/Xfinity or Amazon, you will need to manage your account through their dedicated platform. If you’re not sure whether your membership is billed through a third party, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to ALLBLK on a computer or mobile browser.
- From the My ALLBLK dropdown, select Manage Account.
- Your payment method will be listed in the Account Status section. If you do not see a note, your membership was created through the ALLBLK website.
ALLBLK does not have access to accounts that originate and are billed through iTunes, Google Play, Roku, or Amazon. To make changes, follow the appropriate steps according to your third-party provider: