For security and privacy reasons, Apple has set up its iTunes subscriptions management and billing system so that you have full control over your in-app purchases and cancellations from within your own iTunes account. ALLBLK does not have access to your iTunes account.
To access your iTunes account on a computer:
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Sign in from the iTunes menu, and enter your Apple ID and password when prompted (the same Apple ID you had used to purchase your ALLBLK subscription).
- Choose Store > View My Account.
- You may be asked to re-enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click View Account.
- From the Account information screen, scroll down to the Settings section, and click Manage on the right of the Subscriptions.
- From the Manage Subscription screen turn off Auto-Renewal on the ALLBLK subscription.
- You'll be prompted to confirm your choice.
To access your iTunes account on an iOS device:
- From your iOS device's home screen, tap the App Store icon.
- Within the App Store, select the Featured tab and scroll to the bottom of the Featured screen.
- Tap the Apple ID button.
- If you are not signed in, you will need to sign in to your Apple ID account (the same Apple ID you had used to purchase your ALLBLK subscription).
- From the main account screen, scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions.
- From your Manage Subscriptions screen, choose ALLBLK subscription.
- To turn off Auto-Renewal, tap ON to toggle the switch.
If you need further assistance, please click here to contact iTunes Support.